Day 26 - Closing Ceremony -

Mabuhay !

Thursday, February 7th, 2019

Today is our closing ceremony. The program started at 8 am. President of NEUST, Vice President, Dean, Lecturers, Principal of Lab High School and Mentor Teachers came to Sumacab Campus to attend the closing ceremony. The MC for the closing ceremony is Mr. Darwin. President gave us some inspirational message. Our friends, from NEUST Folkloric Danze, perform a traditional dance as the entertainment. Me and my friends also shown our talents in dancing. We were dancing Carinosa which is we only practice 4 hours with Folkloric members. It was a great experience for all of us. Another entertainment we gave it to them is we sang our National Song " Tanah Airku" as the exchange culture. After all the entertainment, now it's my turn to share our experience during our program. At first, I planned to share our funniest stories that happened during our stay. Suddenly, I'm in tears when I remember how they welcoming us, their care, their love, and especially their hospitality. They made all of us as their family. We come as strangers, in the end, we are becoming their family. I noticed that everyone started crying with me while I'm talking. At the end of my speech, I thanked them especially for the CoED ( College of Education) family that sacrifices their time to stay with us. At the end of the program, they gave all of us a certificate of completion for the programs and pictures together.
























MARAMING SALAMAT NEUST FAMILY 😌

Comments