Day 25 - Final Demo

Mabuhay !

Wednesday, February 6th, 2019

What a lovely day. Everything went well today. I did my final demo in the morning for Aristotle class with my topic " Using Coordinating Conjunctions". I did my demo at 8.30 am. Mr.Darwin as the observer from the College of Education and my mentor teacher were sitting with me inside the classroom. They observe the way I teach. Today I only had 1 hour, starting from 8.30 until 9.30 am. During my class, I prepare a copy of my lesson plans for my observer and the evaluation form for both of them. So they can check what did I write in my lesson plan if there are some mistakes.  After the class, all of us went to the faculty room to do a post-conference. they told me about my strengths and my weaknesses. They also gave me advice about how to become a professional teacher. After post-conference, all of the teachers in my faculty room congratulated me because of the completion of my practice teaching in the Seameo program. I'm happy but sad at the same time. I'm happy because it's getting closer to meet my family and sad to know that I will say goodbye to all of Lab High School teachers, mentors, and students. Anyway, that is life. We met by destiny, also separated because of destiny. The most important things appreciate the time while you're here. It's not a " goodbye " but it's " see you again. "




















Comments