Day 21- 22 - SM Mall and Spicy Halo- Halo

Mabuhay !

Saturday, February 2nd, 2019

Today is a rest day for us. Because we were tired of Baguio so we spend all day in the hostel. But in the evening we went to SM Cabanatuan Mall to do some grocery and we bought a lot of chocolate. We also went to the National Book Store to buy some stuff for our media during our final demo. Tomorrow we are preparing our media and lesson plan for our final demo. I think this is the time now.




Sunday,  February 3rd, 2019

I planned to do my final demo on Monday, but my mentor teacher asked me if I can do it on Wednesday. That's good so I can have enough time to prepare for everything. After doing my lesson plan, The boys asked Ma'am Sonia is she can drop us ( I join with the boys  😋) to the traditional market because we need to buy something for our mentor and the boys need to do a hair cut. She okay with that also she asks all of us to go to Ben's to eat spicy halo-halo. I had shared about halo- halo dessert before the one that I ate in Chowking, but this one is spicy halo-halo. Is this halo - halo they put chili on it? Well, let me show you the picture.


Spicy Halo- Halo 





We also ordered nachos with curry vegetable and french fries. After enjoying the spicy halo-halo, we back to the hostel.


Comments