Day 19 - Celebrating Janu and My birthday 😙

Mabuhay!

Thursday, January 31, 2019

Today is a special day for us. We celebrate a birthday of Janu. He is one of our SEA Teacher members from Physical Education. All the teachers in my faculty room and the principal, Mr. Boyet made a surprise party for him. We celebrated his birthday right before my class. They bought a cake and food. At 01.00 PM, I had my class in Archimedes Section. I had 2 hours and my topic today is Subject and Verb Agreement. I explain to them the rules of Subject and Verb Agreement. After the discussion, I gave them an activity. At 03.00 pm, I'm done with my class. After class, the faculty member who in charge today asked all of us if we want to go ukay-ukay to buy a jacket because tomorrow all of us will be going to Baguio. ukay -ukay it's a shop that sells preloved stuff with cheap prices. All the product they sell is coming from overseas. We bought 7 jackets for all of us at a cheap price. Its 300 pesos only! If we converted to our money, its only 100 thousand rupiahs. In ukay-ukay, 3 jackets only 100 pesos = 30 thousand rupiahs.

In the evening, Ate Bebe, Joan, Alex, Dale, Oliver, and Kate also Jennifer prepared a birthday surprise party for me and Janu. Why on earth did they prepare for me also since my birthday is not today? They told me that my birthday will be coming soon but I won't be here because I'm going back to Indonesia on my birthday. So it's an advice birthday for me.
I'm so touched the way they prepared for all of us even tho that only me and Janu who had a birthday within this month, but all of my friends like Yuda, Adi, Teguh, Mutia, and Endah also got their own present as remembrances from OJT Family

for OJT Family Ate bebe, Alex,Joan, Oliver, Kate, Jennifer and Bungso, Salamat Po!😙💜









Comments