Day 17 and 18 - Teaching 11 STEM -

Tuesday, January 29, 2019.

Today, I didn't come to Lab High School because I'm down with fever and cough. I can't handle the fever so I ask my roommates to tell our coordinator, Mr.Marlon that I can't attend the class. He was worried about me. directly after drop my friends at Lab High School, he visited me to check my condition. He decides to call an infirmary nurse to come and check on me. They found out that my fever reached 38⁰C. They gave me medicine to heal the fever and cough. I can say nothing special today because for the whole day I spend on my bed. Hopefully tomorrow I feel better.




Wednesday, January 30, 2019.


Today I feel much better even though I still have a cough. Today I have to teach 11 STEM and continue the discussion based on their topic. My class at 9.45 am and I reached there before 8. So I have enough time to check my lesson plan with my mentor teacher. My topic today is about " Life and Death". Because I'm teaching for Reading and Writing Skills subject, so I require them to read the story and analyze the content of the sentence. I also explain to them the element of the story which is like Setting, Value, Point of View and etc. After the discussion, I gave them an activity to make comic strips based on the story. 2 hours classroom feels faster with 11 STEM because they participate in my classroom. I can tell this is the best classroom ever. And I never skipped taking a selfie with them as our remembrance.

Salamat 11 STEM 😉









Comments