Day 16 - Teaching and Assist Aristotle Class Grade 9 -

Mabuhay !

Monday, January 28, 2019

Today is my third week during this program. It's getting closer to the final demo. Today my mentor asked me if I can assist the Aristotle Section for 1 hour. Absolutely yes ma'am!
Aristotle class starts at 8.30 until 9.30 am. I arrived at school at around 7.45 am, so I still have 1 hour to prepare the quiz for them. My topic for today is to analyze the Sonnet 116 by William Shakespeare. I asked my student to analyze the meaning of the poem itself. because in the previous lesson, my mentor teacher has taught them, so for today I just review some of the topics that have been discussed and gave them an activity. I will continue the next topic on Tuesday because today I just had 1 hour in their classroom. I spend the whole day in the Lab High School and at 5 pm, I went home by ride jeepney with the buddies and other mates.






Quiz on Aristotle Section




Comments