Day 10 - Assist the Classroom -


This is my second week in NEUST lab high school and today I just had a meeting with my mentor teacher regarding my lesson plan. She taught me how to make the lesson plan and required me to make the detail lesson plan. I spend only half a day in the faculty room and at 1 o'clock, she asked me to join her class to do another observation in her classroom which is for 9 grade in the Aristotle section. This time, I'm not only doing the observation, but I assist the classroom. My mentor teacher said by doing an assist, I can manage my nervousness. So, when she asked me to assist the class, I accept it because I know she tried to cheer me up. As usual, before starting the class, my mentor always asks the student to prays, pick up all the trash under their chairs and last, checking attendance list. So I did the same thing. I ask the representative from the classroom to lead the prayers and after that, I reward them by saying, "Salamat po". or sometimes "Thank you". After checking their attendance, I started my job. Ma'am Osang ask me to give them an activity, but before that, asked them to make a review about the previous lesson for 10 minutes then after that we can t. Finally, after 1 hour, I finish my class. 

Today I got a new experience which is become the assistance of my mentor, and she said I did it well. Thank God. I think I'm ready to start teaching. Wish me luck :)
Maraming Salamat !!






preparing for quiz

Comments