Day 3 - Tuesday, 15-01-2019 - Observation Day -



On our 3rd day, after prayer Fajr, we are in charge of prepared breakfast. At 7.45, our coordinator teacher, Mr. Marlon came to pick up and we are ready to go to Laboratory High School of NEUST. This is our first day to do an observation classroom. One day before that, our deen told me about my mentor teacher. It is Mam Rossana or Ma'am Ossang. She is an English teacher for grades10, 11 and 12 in Laboratory High School. I came to the teacher's room to met ma'am Ossang and we went to class. the first time I came to the class, all of the students were saying a greeting to me. they noticed that I am not from the Philippines because of the outfit that I wore which is Batik. I introduce myself and I said I came from Indonesia. they were excited to meet me. time flies, after 1 hour 30 minutes, we finished the class and we went back to the principal room. All of my friends were there and were enjoying some snacks from the Philippines which is Bananaque.







At 12.30, all of us went back to our hostel and had our lunch together. After that, we went to the museum near in front of the hostel. They taught us some Tagalog language such as orasan: clock, sangkap: ingredients, puno: trees etc.










inside the Jeepney with my buddies
after that, we went to the college of education to visit our deen. We supposed to join the classes in university but unfortunately, the class was dismissed so we went back to our hostel at 5 pm after the long day.
here's the picture of the museum tour and college tour :)








Maraming salamat po !!!






Comments